27 d

Can someone explain to me good what this means so I can understand?

Vanessavasquez
You’re receiving this email because you’ve been identified as an admitted student in a program that leads to, or can potentially lead to, professional licensure in the state of Arizona. We want to make you aware that, even though this program leads to, or can lead to, licensure in Arizona, that does not guarantee licensure requirements will be met in other states. Our records indicate you are currently located in CA and have been admitted to Nursing (BSN). Please let us know if your location changes. In spring 2020, NAU conducted research on all programs that lead to licensure, certification, or endorsement, or those that a student could reasonably believe lead to such licensure, certification, or endorsement in the state where the student is located. The Professional Licensure by State table indicates program curriculum for Nursing (BSN) either do does not meet, or has not been determined for licensure, certification, or endorsement requirements in CA. The information provided is strictly limited to the university’s determination of whether its educational program Nursing (BSN), if successfully completed, would be sufficient to meet the educational licensure or certification requirements in CA for Nursing (BSN)1. NAU c The information provided does not provide a guarantee that any particular state licensure or certification entity will approve or deny your application. Furthermore, this disclosure does not account for changes in state law or regulation that may affect your application for licensure that occur after this disclosure has been made. In addition to the information provided here, students are strongly encouraged to contact their state’s licensure entity to review all licensure and certification requirements imposed by their state (s) of choice.
1
1