15 d

How do you decide how much to tell someone about something?

Lynx122
When it's about something I'm interested in I tend to have so much information in my head that it's super hard to limit the output. Even when I hold back it's still a ton of stuff that comes out.
https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-most-successful-girl-band/answer/Lukas-Szepesi?prompt_topic_bio=1
I just wrote an answer on quora and I feel like I wrote way too much again. It's even harder here because I don't know exactly who will read this fans of SNSD might appreciate this answers length but other people might think I'm spazzing out or something I don't know. I was focused on making what I wrote relevant to the question but whenever I write something like this people are always weirded out by it. To me it feels good sometimes to just write a lot because I'm always holding back in real life so just emptying my brain out is nice. But often it feels like nobody cares about the stuff I know so the cognitive abilities I have are just kind of wasted.
4
4