17 d

Was it weird to be happy to be banned from an abusive forum?

Vesuvius87
Several of my threads were either being closed or deleted for no reason. In addition, there was an abusive moderator that would bullied me and at times I was given infraction for anything trivial.

I've asked countless times for my account to be banned or deleted, only to be told to simply not post if I didn't want to. I had enough today and angrily (in capital letters) requested for my account to be banned, how it was very rude to ignore my requests and that I hated that site. My account was finally banned forever and I'm so happy. I was glad.
17 d
I hated that site so much. My last thread (a good one) got closed and deleted because of several abusive posters (one of them coming from a moderator that hated me) and it was a good post I took my time and dedication to it. I had enough after another thread got deleted and I get an infraction just for informing that I didn't want to get abused anymore.
3
1