1 mo

THE NORTH "POLL" - Are you going to be on Santa's naughty list once again this year? ... I'M SERIOUS - NOW DON'T LIE! ... WELL ARE YOU?

laurieluvsit
You know what that means don't you?

Well, first of all, we all know that everyone wants a visit from Santa. I mean what an awful Christmas it is going to be without one :(

He can lift the spirits of all of us in so many ways, and for us girls we're really not asking for that much from Santa, we never do :) ... Here is all we want this year Santa...
THE NORTH POLL - Are you going to be on Santas naughty list once again this year? ... IM SERIOUS - NOW DONT LIE! ... WELL ARE YOU?
Now guys, we need to have a serious talk... what has ever possessed you to be such a Grinch this year? ... you know better naughty boys, now don't you?

Ms Lindsey has a message for you. Now try for just one minute to be a good boy and listen, OK? ... it's not that hard...Of course, girls can be naughty too, but we won't talk about that... lol
You know, boys and girls, if you can just get Santa to put you on his "Nice List" instead of the "Naughty" one, you can have a delightful celebration just like you did..."Last Christmas" ... you know I'm right! ...
I mean, isn't this the way you really want Christmas to be? By being on Santa's "Nice List" you'll be saying..."Christmas C'mon" ... and isn't that what you really want? ...
MERRY Christmas EVERYONE!! ... I LOVE YOU!
A. Santa, look we are both guys here... please cut me a break Santa, I mean you know what boys do and some girls think it's nice... lol
B. Yes, I am hopeless and always end up on Santa's Naughty List, what am I going to do? ... HELP!
C. I am afraid that I have been a naughty girl again Santa... but please take me off of your Naughty List and I promise I will be good from now on... if I can
Vote C
D. I have never been a naughty girl/boy so I am always on Santa's Nice List :)
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Naughty or Nice" survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
26
9