24 d

Should I give up on this world because I know people will never be nice to me no matter what?

Anonymous
I have ugly looks, posture, and health problems that cause slowness in movement, thinking and speech (genetic familial COPD that cause lack of oxygen). I look odd, to the point that people around me talk about me loud enough for me to hear very often.

And I get negative attention for things other people wouldn't. I was bullied and ostracized in school from the get go. And I was essentially abandoned by my parents as a baby. Even though I reestablished connection with them later on in life, I can tell they don't even like me and look at me with disdain because nothing about me is attractive. And they don't even try to hide the fact that they don't like me.

In college, I saw a girl comb her hair in class almost once every time we had class with a very small comb. No body said a thing about it. No one cared. I didn't either. But I wanted to try something. I bought the same exact comb, and tried it in a different class, just to see people's reaction. I didn't do it every class, maybe just 3 times in total. Not with big gestures, just discreetly. A group of girls behind me started laughing and talking about me as a result. I heard them say things like: "and she would comb her hair in class, hahahaha". I don't know these girls or any one else in the class and I've never talked to them. But this is just an example of how I get negative attention for things other people don't.

And when I walk around with a date holding hands, strangers would even watch us and talk about us. And many girls have boldly came onto my date in front of me, as if to say she doesn't deserve you. I can take you from her as easy as taking candy from a baby.

And I can tell even the guys I've dated don't have much respect for me. They will complain about how I walk slow and don't have energy. Even though they know it's because I have familial COPD, they don't accept that as a good enough reason for how I am.
3
1