23 d

Are video games able to fit into a healthy living style?

CuriousBear2003
My boyfriend & I love to play games everyday. With lock downs we can't do as much as we used to. I have a hard time with depression, & anxiety induced anger. My motivation is sort of low, & video games CAN make me rage & give attitude, but only if I don't take control of my anger.

I want to be able to feel like I am accomplishing more in my life on a daily basis. My last job (restaurant server) only lasted 5 shifts because my "manager" told me I wasn't getting it fast enough & that my mental stability was affecting my work performance. So now I have been focusing on myself, but video games have taken most of my time. We do also smoke marijuana to cope with daily stresses, I'm trying to cut back more & I find I'm not doing bad with that. It feeds into my lack of motivation.

Does anyone here have a good sense of living style stability? Some of you will say I'm a bit young to be living with my boyfriend & his fam, I'd like you to keep in mind you don't know our story, but any tips would help in the long run. Thanks.
22 d
Pretty shameful a (most likely single) man has to go into depth about a vagina by the way. Very mature.
18
6