24 d

Am I actually going mad and in need of help?

FlameZee78
I was a sales assistant at sports direct and there was this guy I liked one day I was just casually talking to my other co workers who than mentioned how that guy has a girlfriend being the person that I am I actually backed away from him. I thought he would have got the point but clearly I was wrong it only made things worst..

regardless of him being taken he still would come on to me at one point on both our shifts I was doing my job as usual just casually assisting customers at check out. I got this odd vibe that I was being watched so I looked over to see the guy (let’s call him Steve) just looking at me with his hand on his chin I asked him what was wrong and he made a joke about my height which didn’t bother me.

He than offered to help me keep the check outs clean like making sure the hanger rack was empty and things weren’t in the way. He had to walk back and forth behind me when it was doing that task.

He began to touch me like it started on my neck first like on my shoulders he had his hands there just rubbing me I was feeling a little dodgy and awkward by this so I told him to stop it seeing as I was serving a customer at the time.. he than proceeded to carry on doing what he was doing such as keeping things clean. I had another customer which was a family and this time his hand trailed down my back and he grasped my lower back ( few meters from my bum) I wasn’t happy about that and told him again to stop because I was uncomfortable. He just
proceeded to wind me up. My other co workers assumed it was my fault and was siding him rather than understand how I felt. I don’t know if what he did counts as harassment especially since it kept going after I said no

side note I didn’t report this incident or tell anyone about it because I’m confused I don’t understand if it’s right or wrong not like anyone would belive me 😞😞😞😞
1
1