13 d

Which Type of ridicule do you feel MOST justified in doing to another person?

Everybody is guilty of teasing or belittling someone over one or more of the choices listed below. Which of the following are you MOST prone to do and what is your reasoning for not feeling ashamed?
I like to ridicule or mock people of a certain race or ethnicity. I will justify why down below!
I like to ridicule or mock people based on their belief system. See my justification below!
I like to ridicule or mock people based on their physical characteristics. I shall justify below!
Vote C
I like to ridicule or mock people who are mentally impaired. Justification to follow!
Vote D
I like to ridicule or mock people based on their personality or grooming habits. I shall justify!
Vote E
I like to ridicule or mock people based on their job, financial status, or living conditions. I feel justified in doing so!
Vote F
I like to ridicule or mock people based on their gender identity or sexual orientation. It is OK cuz I am justified!
Vote G
GirlGuy
10
2