18 d

Poll- Did you earn a lot of money at 23? do you give parents money? does your parents control your money?

I’m 23 and since a few months ago last year I began make full time sales from my small online business. I had a second extra job to get savings but I still haven’t been able to save as the savings I had had be used to complete the last months rent. I’m able save for the rent & my food but on tight budget. I don’t have liscense yet and I need do important things daily & I have been stressed as I can’t afford $100 daily for taxi. My parents get angry if I say I can’t spend a lot and say where is my money? Do I not save for rent? Save for insurance payments? Parents except me have money to spend all day daily. I need always buy shakes medicines a lot of food as I’m sick. I live in own studio so always need cleaning supplies wipes plastic forks spoons paper plates napkins, foil, the list goes on. I try save buy it all at dollar store. Parents don’t pay rent. Dad lives in his car & to him $700 is a lot Money down trash. Mom can’t afford $400 she pays in shared room with a friend & wants buy a home & pay $1,500 a month with no job. Everyone pays rent but my parents don’t want pay anything. Then mom says the money I pay for studio room office cud of been used to pay her rent for her home. am I a machine? Do I not have own life? One day soon I’ll live with boyfriend & I don't know y parents see me as a rock with no life? just want use me for money?
Poll- Did you earn a lot of money at 23? do you give parents money? does your parents control your money?
Add Opinion