14 d

Saving this cat. Any advice? Will he make a good pet if he is a stray cat?

Underworld158
We have many feral/stray cats in my neighborhood (no shelters to take care of them)
I found one Small cat who struggled to survive and got bullied by other bigger cats who injured his eyes. I couldn’t leave him on the street anymore because he became blind. . He was horribly scratched. Have ulcers and lived in the bin. Very skinny. I feared he would be ran over by a car because he can't see. So I put him in a box and he Tried to run but didn't fight or bite. Then i took him to the vet. He have many health problems. But he was treated and is healthy now. But i have allergy and i can't keep him. So any idea how i can find someone to adopt him? What i can do in this case? I really can't leave him. He is too docile for the street.
11 d
Just an update. The cat is doing very well, my friend will adopt him. He started to see a little bit with his injured eye. So he is no longer totally blind there. I got him vaccinated as well. He is more active and gaining weight. Just a question does he need to get neutered? also he is a tad fearful of other cats ( not so much of humans) will this fear decrease with time?
3
5