16 d

Is it elderly abuse if my older half brother keeps screaming in our grandmother's face because she won't eat?

Iknowbestgirls
Our grandmother has Dementia and never eats her food. I asked him if he considered if she has dysphagia and I explained what it is and all he does is scram over me while I try to explain. He says I don't care and that I don't help when all I do is try and he just says go away I'll do it my self then complain to our aunt that no one helps him then she yells at me and tried to kick both me and my younger brother out.
I digress, so should I report him for elderly abuse and record him yelling in her face so I have proof?
Yes: report him that's grounds for elderly abuse.
No: don't bother reporting because the police won't do anything about it anyways.
Other: tell me other suggestions I can do to get my brother away from our grandmother
Vote C
GirlGuy
2
1