1 mo

How would you feel about seeing a animal that has some similar appearances to a fox but large?

Aguysopinion4799
A height of 3ft typically for an adult and is the only member of its species, though they do look very much like what I would consider a fox that has had it's legs stretched and ears lengthened
I mean... There's a fox, they have a lot of similar looks, my point is your first thought would not be that it was a wolf. I for one would like to see one, of course they do not live in the UK and they are also rare, but I would like to see one in person given the opportunity :)
0
7