1 mo

Why are some bad behaviors from women excused by men too?

Anonymous
I've noticed this. They aren't excused just by women but by men too. Not so long ago, I wrote about my older brother getting stalked by a girl in her 20's. It got to the point he had to call the cops after she started showing up in his workplace and other places (physical stalking too) and left threatening messages. One of the messages was a ''If I can't have you, then no one can't.''

A male poster's response to this was that maybe that girl probably lost her virginity to him and he played with her feelings so he gets what's coming. So just because a guy plays with her feelings and was a total jerk, does that give anyone the rights to stalk people and threaten their lives? Yet if tables turned (girl uses guy for money and he stalks her, threatening her life afterwards), that wouldn't be acceptable. That would be scary.
1 mo
So as a result... they will get away with doing unacceptable behaviors because not only are some of my own gender accepting it but some men too.
2
0