1 mo

Have you ever had an unexpected "did I just get blocked?" moment that left you confused? If not, what'd you do in a hypothetical situation like this?

randomusername321
No, it's not about people who got really mad or upset over getting blocked by someone for a reason they probably know of but rather an unexpected weird scenario where you don't care that you're blocked but you still are curious because there wasn't any reason to for the person to block you?
I've had 2.

One was when I helped a girl who I met online. She was crying in her car because she got rejected by every guy and has always been rejected. I showed some sympathy and empathy and made sure she didn't feel bad or suicidal. She was into writing poems and so I suggested her to start an Instagram page based on that, even suggested a name for her page. She did act on my idea, used the same name and eventually blocked me? I wasn't even sexually interested in her, and neither did I ask for anything. She was usually the one who texted and needed help, and then we had our conversations other than that too.

The other one is here on GAG actually lol. I'm new on GAG and don't know many people around here. I'm also very much into motorbikes. I came across a question that related to it. I was like, "my kind of question!" but realised the OP had blocked me? I didn't ever follow them, text them, wrote on their questions, invited them over mine, or replied them somewhere even. I don't even recognise the username but realise I'm blocked? So in neither of these situations did someone block me and it made me upset or mad, and that never happens but these too were one of the most weird and unexpected scenarios to get blocked in which left me curious. Share your take on it or your story too!
Have you ever had an unexpected did I just get blocked? moment that left you confused? If not, whatd you do in a hypothetical situation like this?
6
13