4 d

Purchasing a home without a mate?

KC_4388
I’m still deciding where I want to be state / city wise , seemingly looking like Austin Texas which is 7 hours form me, but this is a decision I didn’t want to do unless I had a mate ( preferably my wife ) because I didn’t want to purchase a home than meet someone long term than have to put my house back on the market if she didn’t agree to be there in my state / city. Suggestions? It’s gonna be to expensive to rent an apartment when I qualify for a home with my credit.
4 d
I’m working on my credit score for 25 points. The apartments are anywhere from 1k-4K for Austin Texas when I can just buy a home with a mortgage of $600-$700
4 d
I hear when you are married you qualify for a better interest rate and loan offer versus when you are single. With my credit being what it is I’m advised to do small credit repair
Purchasing a home without a mate?
1
1