1 mo

Guys, would you rather reset life at age 10 with current knowledge and experience, or instantly age up to 45, but with $50 million in the bank?

MCheetah
WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE?

New Game+ starting at age ten with current experience and knowledge. (You will time travel back to the year when you were ten).
OR...
Instantly age up to 45, but with fifty million dollars in the bank. (If you're already 40 or older, then just add twenty years to your current age.)

I'd take the money. My childhood was a nightmare and despite all my efforts, I doubt I'd be able to change the timeline or become a stocks millionaire.
New Game+ starting at age ten with current experience and knowledge.
Instantly age up to forty-five, but with $50 million in the bank.
Neither one.
Vote C
GirlGuy
4
15