1 mo

What would you do if in a bus, you pull stop request, bus doesn’t stop in bus stop, you ask why didn’t he stop, & he says you must 1st go to the door?

Anonymous
What would you do if additionally, there was a passenger with walking stick or even more serious, with the two walking sticks you lean on by arm pits as the person can’t use one leg, or someone blind with a guiding walking stick, & he/she says “I had to get off too, and I have a walking stick/double walking stick leaning by shoulder/walker/am blind with a guiding walking stick”, & then the bus driver says “It doesn’t matter. If you want me to stop, you must walk towards the door. This bus has a schedule to keep, & I can’t be falling behind schedule.” ? What if you were that disabled person instead? What would you be doing?

Just wondering what would you guys be doing within these extreme circumstances.
0
1