1 mo

Would you continue talking to a counselor if they just tell you to forget about your tragic events by doing mindful meditation, also they lie a lot?

HOAAH
the guy who is a licensed counselor is a total liar, he is black and he says his sister is black but looks whiter than a white person. What is that supposed to mean? Plus he talks a lot about himself. And he tells me to forget about what I went through, and that when I think of my trauma's to just do mindful meditation. Like touch something and go ooooh and aaaah. It's actually kind of weird and I don't think he is getting me to state how I really felt about all those bad events that happened to me. He is just commenting on them and judging my events that I went through. He is not helping at all but it helps to have someone to talk to. What should I do?
yeah I would get rid of them
no, I need just anyone to listen to me
GirlGuy
7
1