1 mo

Is it okay to call into work if I am having a herpes flare up?

Anonymous
So long story short I dated a guy who cheated on me with many woman. A year after breaking up I found out he actually ended up giving me chlamydia and Herpes. The chlamydia is obviously gone but the herpes is a life thing. I woke up the other day and noticed a rash that is super itchy right by my butt area and I am starting think its a flare up because I am getting a few other small symptoms with it. This would only be my second flare up so I am not too such what to expect from them yet. So anyways, I was wondering if calling in due to a herpes flare up is an okay excuse to miss work. Its in a place that becomes irritated due to frictional so last time I worked it was me trying really hard to push through my shift. I work 2 jobs and I have no problem working the other job but I get freedom to wear what I want there. This job, I can only wear those kinda thick black jeans. Even wear certain underwear makes it uncomfortable so the only cloths I can really wear is baggy and lose items
8
1