1 mo

Do You Prefer Touchscreens When Ordering Food Or Dealing With Someone Behind A Counter?

Static_In_The_Attic
Do You Prefer Touchscreens When Ordering Food Or Dealing With Someone Behind A Counter?
Touchscreen here, touchscreen there, touchscreen everywhere! I love touchscreens & I love how during a pandemic so many places are switching over to touchscreens. Self service fountain soda machines at restaurants are touchscreen, the supermarket checkout lanes are touchscreen & today I stopped at a local burger place & there isn’t a cashier anymore everything is touchscreen & after you order servers bring it to your table.

Today a local restaurant lost my business because of their touchscreens. At the restaurant there was a sign that said counter closed please use touchscreens instead. So I walked up to the touchscreen & it say press here to start & so I did. It asked you for your full name, a phone number & an email address. Ok so I type in my info & after that I scroll through the menus & select the I want. After that I noticed there was no place to swipe or insert your credit card & instead they wanted me to type in my credit card info & as I started I noticed the numbers were showing big on the screen. I said fuck this & hit cancel because credit card bandits would have a field day.
I Prefer Touchscreens.
Vote A
I Rather Deal With A Person Behind A Counter.
Vote B
Other/ Donkeys & Ponies.
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion