24 d

Why am I emotionally dead?

YohoHsuh
I don't recal ever crying from sadness, I was watching a video a while ago about a 7yr old girl who jumped Infront of a car to save two toddler girls and died in the process... And everyone in the interviews was crying/ shedding tears... Meanwhile I watched it with a completely blank deadpan face as if someone told me they went to the shop to buy a candy bar or something... I mean sure I thought it was sad in my head... But my body was giving me absolutely no sensation in my body to bring on tears... I jus view it very matter of a fact like: so this is what happened...

I don't know why I feel no need to cry, either because I don't know this girl and so I don't care about her... Or I was just born without emotions... I don't think I've ever felt any emotion other than anger to be honest... Cos I just don't really seem to care about anything... There have been many events/ circumstances in my life that would bring on emotional reaction from most people.. But for me I simply don't care... I remember my brother crying at my mom's funeral and I didn't even care she is gone.. it was if my life hasn't changed at all when she died and I moved on incredibly easy.. it was just like I was going to a job interview or something rather than a tragic loss... Why am I like this? I want to feel things like normal people but I just can't seem to... Could it be because I have some sort of disability or extra chromosomes?
24 d
Also I am very clumsy/ wreckless/ and very big risk taker
24 d
And I get bored a lot most of my days are so dull it's painful
Why am I emotionally dead?
0
1