11 d

Feel too ugly to live life?

Anonymous
Like, I feel ashamed of my face it's so bad... please no one say "eye of beholder" stuff... I see with my own two eyes that I'm clearly a 3/10 or below... Anyone who says I look good are lying... I look gross and it makes my self esteem so low... I feel ashamed to even step outside of my house so no one has to put up with seeing my ugly ass face... I wanna go out n do stuff I guess or maybe make friends just out of pure boredom... But I feel too worthless to even think about making friends.. like I don't deserve them... I wanted to go out by myself to try surfing but I would feel like everyone at the beach is watching and judging me thinking "look at that ugly basterd" "he should be at home hiding his ugly ass face... How dare he be here on our beach"

I've never had friends in my life, apart from when I was like 5 or 6, n definitely never had a girlfriend, probably never will either.. don't deserve one

Is it right for me to feel this way?
11 d
Also feel like everyone is better and superior to me... Like everyone's a god and I'm jus gum on everyone's shoe that no one wants to see
11 d
Also because a lot of people have rejected and insulted me before I feel like I have a reason to feel worthless. Maybe those people are right
Feel too ugly to live life?
2
1