Is there any trait or characteristic about yourself that many people wish they had, but you find to be more of a hindrance or annoyance?

MCheetah
I just randomly came across this on here (this damn site and its random old-as-f*ck recommendations). It talks about how girls with big boobs, DD and above, have problems that most people without them, may not know of. It inspired this question.

Do you have anything that many, if not most people, wish they had, that you find to be more of an annoyance, hindrance, liability, or disadvantage?

Personally speaking, I list my intelligence. People assume being super-smart means you're smart at everything, or know all the answers to anything. However, all it does is make you hyper-aware of the world around you and realize most people are extremely stupid (compared to you) and aggravating. Thus, intelligence often equals depression and antisocial-ness.
Plus, life is unpredictable and being smart doesn't let you look into the future or "think" your way into being successful. Nor is anyone smart at everything in life. You can be very smart in many areas, but still come off foolish to others. (For example, I'm highly logical and book smart, but pretty retarded when it comes to social skills; especially with women.)

Some guys have claimed being tall is a more of a negative to them because they hit their head a lot, can't find good clothes that fit, and have the (trivial and meaningless, in my opinion) complaint that "everything is made for small people." At only 181 cm, I would KILL to be tall! (I can't even fathom why any taller guy would want to be my height; there's literally no positives or benefits to being "slightly short/short-ish" in society.)

Other people may list things, such as big boobs, like the woman talked about in her MyTake. She said they were more of a burden than a boyfriend magnet.

I read a MyTake a while ago about a girl claiming that being very pretty/beautiful was a negative because people assume she's bitchy, stupid, hostile, lazy, or entitled, while she claimed she was none of those things.

So what's yours?
4
7