How do you help someone that has spend half of their life being Sexualy abused by men?

Anonymous
So my friend who is 18 years old has been Sexually abused since she was 14 by close close friends, random strangers at school , she's has been followed home by random men to her house. Her best friend that she known for years hold her down with a group of men when she was 17 took off all of her clothes to take photos of her naked body... she has random guys work up to her asking for nudes at school. Random old men would walk up to her since she was 16 year trying to sleep with her and trying to get her to go back to their place. the thing that broke her was my ex friend who made her belive he loved her only to used her for sex when she was 17 years old all while he was sleeping with 3 other girls telling them all the same thing word for word which broke her truest in men more so then being abused.

I im currently the only men in the world she feels comfortable being around. How can I help her see not all men are like the men she known in the past? She often talks about how she's a sex object and about harming herself some days. I got her to truest me because I was the one who told her my friend was cheating and had her talk to all 3 of the girls he was cheating on her with. I also sit next to her for houses with out trying to rape her or touch her inappropriate so she understands I'm not like that.
3
3