17 d

Men and Women, if you could eventually move out of your parents house but had your bill costs, which gender would you prefer to have as roommates?

FinalFantasyBro
I also don't mean your family as roommates but more than like random strangers you know just people who you isn't blood related to you.

I logically don't want to have any roommates, if I had a girlfriend who wanted to split a place to live in I might reconsider but if I don't have a relationship I probably rather live on my own. Most male roommate I hear about tend to be insanely dirty and loud, while I hear that female roommate are super catty and mean. I definitely wouldn't want this in my life I prefer to live in my own place despite being more expensive but that is only my own opinion but what about you men and women could you handle having housemates if it meaning splitting the costs in terms of chores and bills or you rather just pay and do everything by yourself in exchange of living and having your own place.
Men and Women if you could eventually move out of your parents house but have to cut bills cost which gender would you prefer to have as roommates?
I have roommates of the same sex as my own.
I prefer if I get roommates who is of the opposite sex.
Hell No, I don't want some random bitch or bastard ruining my place, I live alone and pay full time on bills.
Vote C
GirlGuy
8
22