4 d

Guys would let your girlfriend know if she’s smothering you?

FictionalCharacter
I’m in a LDR, that my partner and I have this schedule when we chat with each other. Due to different time zones. But this week has been feeling different/off. Which makes me worry.

Just yesterday I could not get ahold of boyfriend at all. Hours were passing by and he didn’t say “good morning” or nothing. That my thoughts and insecurities were setting in and I was imagining the worst. (Since I have been ghosted in the past from dating apps.) Then he reached out to me reassured me that he was very busy. But my mind kept wondering “why couldn’t he just write to me, that he was going to have a busy day today?”

So here is the next day again, and still no ‘good mornings’ and selfie’s. I called him and he didn’t answer. Then he called me back explaining that he was eating. Which left me confused since we have had talked to each other while he was eating. Why is he getting bothered to be disturbed while eating all of a sudden (especially from me?)

Then I began asking him questions:
“Are you busy?”
Do you want me to leave you alone?”
“Am I smothering you?”
“Is there someone else?”
“Do you want to hang out with your friends more?”

And all questions he replied with

“No”
“No”
“Sigh, No”
“No only you love”

What should I do?
Yes
No
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
1