What hobby did you develop or what skill did you discover you have during the pandemic? Also what did you kearn about yourself?

Uptowngirl88
I discover I enjoy reading, writing, and cooking. I used to dread cooking because it takes work to prep food, cook, then clean kitchen after. But now I actually love it. I think it brings out my creative side. I really didn't know I knew how to cook. I might just take a cooking course for fun. I jumped out of my comfort zone and gained more knowledge of a skill in work. I also learned who I truly am and how to level up. I dont think I would've learned this if the pandemic hadn't occured.
4 mo
*learn.. auto correct is so lame
5
3