What hobby did you develop or what skill did you discover you have during the pandemic? Also what did you kearn about yourself?

Uptowngirl88
I discover I enjoy reading, writing, and cooking. I used to dread cooking because it takes work to prep food, cook, then clean kitchen after. But now I actually love it. I think it brings out my creative side. I really didn't know I knew how to cook. I might just take a cooking course for fun. I jumped out of my comfort zone and gained more knowledge of a skill in work. I also learned who I truly am and how to level up. I dont think I would've learned this if the pandemic hadn't occured.
What hobby did you develop or what skill did you discover you have during the pandemic? Also what did you kearn about yourself?
Updates:
4 mo
*learn.. auto correct is so lame
Add Opinion