Is it good or bad when your partner doesn’t give you opinions or advice on family problems?

FictionalCharacter
Before I met my online boyfriend. I would post questions or my rants about how my mom would yell at me and my roommate brother not wanting to be around me.

I have no friends and living in the middle of nowhere in a small town. There’s not much options of activities and therapy. So my routine would be sleeping and eating to get through the day. Sometimes chores with my brother getting annoyed with me asking for help. Then my mom yelling and dumping her problems on me about her marriage, life and frustrations.

This was my life before I met my boyfriend.

Now recently, my boyfriend has been busy with his life. To the point he has put his phone 📱 on silent. That I cannot reach him anymore. This was a wake up call that I really need professional help in my life.

As my boyfriend called me back, I explained that we should end our relationship. Because I feel him becoming more and more distant. I also told him it’s probably my fault and I’m suffocating him. Cause of my life/family drama. Which is overwhelming for him.
That he made a comment: “listen, I know you have been dealing with this drama from your family for 30 years. But I cannot give you my advice or opinion. Because it’s your family and you love them. I can only listen.”
It’s good
It’s bad
Something else
Vote C
GirlGuy
10
0