Computer Experts Please?!

I have a windows 2007 sony laptop. I have bluetooth on it. I have paired my laptop to my blackberry phone. I manage to send things from my phone to my laptop through bluetooth but I have tried to send pictures from my laptop to phone but it never works it says "sending failed" HELP! :)

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Before initiating the send on the laptop, you must instruct the receiving Blackberry to accept the file send request.

If you don't do that, you get the SENDING FAILED error.

• Oh okay! How do you do that?! Haha

• On the BlackBerry

1. Media -> Press the menu key and select Receive Using Bluetooth

2. You should see a message on the phone that says Waiting for Connection.

On the Computer

1. Launch a Bluetooth file transfer client.

2. Click the Search button. You should see an entry for your Blackberry.

3. Drag files to transferred to the File to Send area then click Send

4. Press Yes on the BlackBerry to allow the transfer

5. Select the folder to save to.

• Oh sorrrry