+1 y

On a 1-10 scale, how good are you with your cell phone (answering / calling / texting people back quickly, etc

When it comes to:

1) keeping your phone on your person (aka not losing it, leaving it at home, and minimizing chances of theft)

2) having the ringer off when it's "supposed to" (movies, meetings, during dates, etc)

3) turning the ringer back on after you turned it off for reasons / events above so you don't get tons of missed calls and unseen texts

4) making sure whatever ringtones and notifications are loud enough to be heard from your pocket / purse in a public setting (so you don't miss any calls / messages)

5) answering a call when someone calls you the FIRST time

6) how often you check your voice mail and respond to it via phone / text / email

7) how promptly you respond to text messages

8) making sure your cell phone has power (charged, or a spare battery) so your phone doesn't die and people can contact you

9) making sure you make sure your cell phone doesn't get damaged / broken to the best of your ability (so that it works properly)

10) speaking clearly and slowly to avoid miscommunication during the phone call (and creating drama and frustration)

11) texting / emailing messages without too many typos, "auto-correct errors", and not using acronyms the reader doesn't understand

*etc

--------------

How good are you at all the above, in an overall sense, on a 1-10 scale (5=average)?

Frankly I'm quite good at everything else but HORRENDOUS at #7 (responding to texts promptly)...so I honestly give myself a 6 out of 10.

Vote and elaborate as much as you like, using the numbered points to guide your answer.
1-2 out of 10
Vote A
3-4 out of 10
Vote B
5-6 out of 10
Vote C
7-8 out of 10
Vote D
9-10 out of 10
Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
On a 1-10 scale, how good are you with your cell phone (answering / calling / texting people back quickly, etc
Add Opinion