Something so simply yet hard!

I'm so jealous some people are so social and outgoing and confident. If you are one of these people how did you get to be that way? I'm pretty shy and unsure of myself. I also don't make friends easily does that mean there's something wrong with me?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• you have to start out slowly. I think that would be the best thing. do you have a friend who is social and outgoing? hang out with them and be like their side kick for the night, you'll attract more people to you and get the "vibe" they have. then be outgoing amongst people you already know and feel comfortable with. start out making a little small talk or even asking a question to someone you wouldn't normally talk to. u'd be surprised that people are nothing to be afraid of. most people enjoy connecting with someone else and meeting a new person. a lot of people are shy and unsure deep down so why not be that one to help make them feel comfortable too and bridge the gap? there is nothing wrong with u, lots of people are like that.