How do you deal with an emotional abusive ex?

I have to deal with him one way or another. we have kids together.

i thought we used to agree with certain way of raising our children. now that things seem different. Whenever, there are problems, he would blame on me or if he is stressed out and start to disagree with what he used to agree with.

he would be so upset to the point he would continue to harass me over text...so I ignore him...

what else can I do? I do want to raise kids with him?

126

Most Helpful Girl

• He's emotionally abusive or emotional '&' abusive? because we can do a drive-by on that n-ro right now...j/k

You say you want to raise kids with him, "with him" as in couple-like or you just want a decent environment for your kids to grow up in ( you want apart of your kids lives and you want to see him apart of their lives)?

I figure you're asking the latter, so...I would say things could work out but both of you would have to be willing to compromise, and be mature for these kids. Maybe it's dawning on him moreso now that you guys aren't together and he's going about that in a childish manner.

I would set the record straight and have a heart to heart talk with him, maturely, and tell him that you guys are adults, raising kids, you want the best life you can give to your children with or without him. He seems he needs a little more raising up to do himself, you should tell him that you are no longer playing games, he should be civilized enough to not create tension because those kids 'will' catch on to that.

I wouldn't take anymore of his threats or w/e, people don't have time for that foolishness...do what's best for the kids and if that mean it endangers 'you', then that's not what's best for them, they wouldn't want anything to happen to their mother.