Which reason is most likely the reason he's staying?

Cut short, I've been seeing this guy since may. However he's not made us exclusive yet. He has trust issues from his previous girlfriend. We don't have sex (I've told him I won't outside of a relationship).. But we have made out (over clothes) and stuff... Why do you think he's staying? Can't seem to make up my mind, so just pick whichever you think seems right ..

Oh and we're both Virgins :) he's 22, I'm 19

If you also have explanations to your choice or think of a different reason, please let me know. And also, I know you can't exactly guess why he's still staying, but any thoughts/suggestions would be great :)

Thank you

• He's after sex or sexual benefits.. He's staying in hopes that he'll receive sex eventually
  • He's still afraid of relationships (but after nearly 6 months of seeing each other?)
  • He's waiting around to see how far it could go with me..
    Vote C
  • He's just passing his time and using me - if he hasn't made me his girlfriend after 5 months, he never will
    Vote D

02