Do guys like girls like kids?

So I go to church with a guy I like, and I love kids<3 I want to have a whole bunch one day. he's a tad bit older than me and I notice that whenever I'm playing with the kids or helping one of them put their jacket on or something he's always staring at me with a weird expression like a smirk/surprised expression. Do guys like it when I girl is good with kids? Especially older ones?
BTW we hang out a lot at church, this isn't just a random guy. Lol

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. And women who hate kids its like ... what's wrong with you.