How do you feel about the ridiculously wealthy?

I sorta friends with a girl whose dad is like a arabic oil prince (something like that at least) and she is mad rich. Like drop a grand at the mall, cover everyone in the bar's tab, travel to Europe on a whim rich, and I can't help feeling jealous of her. She isn't necessarily a bad person she just does whatever she wants whenever and doesn't understand when I say I can't afford to go to ibiza for spring break. Am I wrong or is unfair for her to expect me to match her money wise all the time?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no problem with them, but a lot of the rich spend their money without regard and I wish they would give back more and also give their fair share and pay more in taxes.