Guys, what are some 'girly' songs you listen to?

What are some 'girly' songs which you enjoy listening to, but afraid to admit to enjoying because it makes you feel effeminate and less of a man lol? Here are a few of mine:

link

link

link

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I love Avril Lavigne and as a guitarist/songwriter I definetely look up to her. Her voice is beautiful and a lot of her songs truly have a lot of depth, meaning, and heart. She's the only female artist on my iPod lol.

2|0
    0|0
  • I can honestly say that listening to music doesn't make me feel effeminate. I listen to tons of music, but I don't see how you could feel like less of a man just because you think a song has a good sound or lyrics. =|

1|1
    0|0
  • I like songs by Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, The Veronicas, Adele...I actually enjoy "girly" songs more than "manly" songs more often than not, but I am not afraid to admit it, all my friends know. The only "girly" stuff I don't like are songs by artists like Justin Beiber, Jason Mraz, etc. But I'll listen to just about any music, I don't dislike much at all.

2|0
    0|0
  • this song makes me feel like a MAN.

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=U2BulzKUclA

ran 5 miles with just this on repeat

0|2
    0|0
  • Nyancat

Caramelldansen

Lots of songs about love

My ideas of masculinity were colored by characters who don't have to act all manly. They are much more like father figures who will play ball with the little kids, but kill anyone who threatens them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not many, but the worst is probably some anime songs in my music player, such as this https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=XfgdfMT26Do

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • haha some guy friends often listened "if I were a boy" when the song came out I thought it was so funny when a few boys sing along "if I were a boy"

0|0
    0|0
  • those songs are nice. its normal if men like them. I am always open about my fave songs and yes some of them sound girlie but I dun care. there are old songs from European girlbands I have listened. and I am still masculine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes