What do you think of Joe Biden's rude debate performance?

I thought that Joe Biden was rude ,bitter ,discourteous and very immature at the debate .He was constantly grimacing,smirking and interrupting, while Paul Ryan was courteous throughout the whole debate.I wasn't expecting such disgusting behavior !Does this desperate ,rude debate performance by Joe Biden indicate that Obama will lose the election?
The utter failure of the Obama state , to protect diplomatic facilities in Libya, where the U.S. Ambassador & three other Americans were killed is of an utmost surety the outcome of a detached, incompetent (0bama state department, directly involved and to blame. Surely Obama & Biden were fully responsible. Could mental dyspepsia, be the cause for this incompetence.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• You are spinning this way out of control. Interrupting? Yeah that's rude. But if he wants to make stupid faces and laugh out of context it's up to Paul Ryan to make him look like a fool.

No, this doesn't indicate the winner of the election.

The next two debates MIGHT. The money changers sure did a good job turning this debacle into must-see TV. But right now it's looking like "Obama Lover" Nation is clinging onto their true love, and nothing could bring them apart. They happen to outnumber everyone else so it's Obama's election to lose.