What is wrong with him?

The man I have been dating for a while now told me the other day that he is falling in love with me and that he wants us to be together forever. Now his attitude towards me has changed and he's saying that I'm being too clingy. I haven't done anything different in the relationship. What is wrong with him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I did he just told me the same thing.

• well that is whacked. something is wrong. I think he is either scared or stupid. You are going to have to decide what you want...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Only he knows. Put the ball in his court by giving him some space. Respect his feelings, especially if you two really are planning on being together forever. It's OK to change temporarily until a partner is feeling better.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree. If he says you're too clingy, just give him space and see if he comes back.

• Thank you. I am giving him his space. I did see him today because we work together and it seems that nothing has changed between us. He still flirts with me at work but when we leave work I leave him alone unless he calls or text me.

• Don't ask us. Ask him! He's the one you're spending your days and time with. If he's suddenly acting like a weird douche, you have a right to know why. Perhaps you are doing clingy things and don't realize it. Ask him to be specific about what you're doing that is so clingy so that you can work on it, otherwise, straighten up!

Communication is key in a relationship and if you're not able to talk about these little things that come up out of nowhere, it only gets harder to talk later down the road. If something is bothering you, bring it up, resolve it. If you get penalized for that, then perhaps you're with someone who isn't relationship ready. Life is too short not to get certainty where you can.

I wish you luck in love.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you have sex with him?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes