Do you like being scared?

Well it's that time of the year again. Do you like when you get scared either in a movie or someone just jumps out at you for fun?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I like it. Of-course there are two ways that I'll respond all I am going to hit you or and this is more likely I'll start laugh with myself cause you manage to scare me. Either way I love to feel my adrenalin raising!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Which time of year is it? Autumn? Nothing scary about dead leaves or the looming chance of snow. I can be startled but not easily scared.

1|0
    0|0
  • That stuff doesn't scare me, neither do things like jumping off of cliffs/bridges, roller coasters, high speeds, etc... I don't like being scared... Being scared means things are way out of my control and I'm about to have to fight for what's important to me. Those times suck! They are extremely stressful, and there is a lot to lose if I don't win. =P

0|0
    0|0
  • I think %99 of horror movies are freaking stupid, but I love going to haunted houses and stuff like that this time of year. It's great fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like the anticipation of being scared..knowing it's coming. But after something or someone scares me, I laugh and feel good for some reason, so yes I do.

I don't like being scared by things like spiders...I will cry.

My favorite scary kind of movies are the kind with demons, ghosts, and supernatural evil things because they scare me without being about the loud noises and music and jump out at you stuff.

I like demons and possiveness because it truly scares me to my core, makes my hairs prickle on my body, makes me have massive goosebumps, just creeps me right out whether you want it to or not.

The movies like The shrine, paranormal activity,- stuff like that when a demon is inside of someone of toying with someone but you can't see them. When their bodies bend backward and their voices go deep. It's so unreal and unnatural it truly scares people. That's why I like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!

Scary movies, TV shows, rides, costumes, anything :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no not really, I mean i’m just not into going to places like the mortuary and pay to get scared. But I like scary movies , not really cause I like the scary part but cause I like the excuse to cuddle up to a guy lol. Cause most of the scary movies they have out are so stupid, I mean like why are you gunna ask the killer if he’s their? he’s not gunna go ‘yea in the kitchen, want a sanwich? ‘ I mean their’s just a lot of stupid scary movies out their. But I do like paranormal state and stuff like that like haunted places it’s intresting to me . But I like the more belivable side of it wear you hear about the history behind it. I’m too easy to scare tho, cause I live in my own little world, so I get pranked a lot . but it’s’ worth the chuckle in the end most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes for me it's fun and horror is my favorite genre

0|0
    0|0
  • Movie yes! A jump no, I tend to throw a wild punch when that happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm afraid of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • movie yes, jumping in front of me no

0|0
    0|0
  • its a bit of a rush so I guess so, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • No

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not?

• Well amusement-park scared is OK...just a cheap thrill...but I don't like suspense (movies) and a pounding heart does not feel good(jumps out at me)...o.O

• Actual fear? No.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get scared easily, but I think it is really adorable when girls get scared. I took a girl out on a date to see a scary movie and she was jumping out of her seat with excitement and grabbing onto me. It was ridiculously cute. A 23 year old woman was acting like a little girl. Perhaps I like to be protective? Anyways, I thought it was cute and a turn on at the same time. For me, there's something that makes me want to protect and make love to girls I like to protect at the same time. There's some type of trigger there that I find interesting. :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes