Girls, what is your favorite costume for a guy?

question says it all. what would you like for a guy to dress as for Halloween?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I'm a big fan of historical costumes. Old style clothing makes a guy look really hot.

3|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I had a friend dress up as James Bond, and he was like the best looking guy in the room!

Other than that, I think funny (but not crude) costumes are great. Like, I knew one guy who dressed up as a pineapple, and it was oddly hilarious and cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I'm just thinking of Johnny Depp but dag! A pirate with a hoop earring, the blouse has to be open a good bit at the top too..

0|0
    0|0
  • A character from Mortal Kombat .. Scorpion , or maybe Sub zero .. awesome !

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever seen that one Friends episode where Ross is dressed as "Spudnik"? link You cannot go wrong with that one lol.

Other than that, I knew a guy once who went as Ares, the Greek God of War, and that was pretty cool as well as (admittedly) extremely attractive. Also, going as a classic idol from back in the day can also work (if the guy can pull of the part well enough); think along the lines of James Dean or something like that. And if a guy is *really* stuck, then Superman/Clark Kent is always manageable.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nathan Drake from the Uncharted games. It's not scary but it's hoooooooooot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Knowing them I would say a these two

link

1|0
    2|0
  • Traditional Scotsman. (With kilt, sporran, ect.) Hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Jack Sparrow!

0|0
    0|0
  • Superman :D or a big giant teddy bear...hehehe

0|0
    0|0
  • tarzan

0|1
    0|0
  • The Flash (Sheldon Cooper Voice)