What do you use to post picture links of yourself anonymously?

Like what website or program do you use to post a link that you don't want anyone finding other information about you from?

I've seen it done on here, where people ask anonymously how does my body look, and they have a link but you can't find any other info about them from it...and it's not pictures from here...

Updates:
Thanks for the help to some of you guys.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• my ass!

0|0
    2|2
  • I was just about yo ask this because there's so many options like flicker, tinypic, imgur, photo bucket

Grey a question!

0|0
    0|0
  • link is what I use for a lot of uploading. They are private, and you can take them down if you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • tinypic.com

0|0
    0|0
  • I use photo bucket but make sure your settings are private.

1|0
    0|0
    • can't they see your email or anything though?

• No.

• You can have an image sharing account such as photobucket, flicker, imgur, and just keep everything anonymous. Just copy and paste the link to your question.

1|2
    0|0
    • Thank you, I just don't want anyone being able to link it up with this account by email association or anything.

• You're welcome. I use both photobucket and flicker, and they won't know your email account (just set it private in privacy & settings). You can even create a separate email account for your image sharing account if you want to be extra cautious, but this is unnecessary.

Recommended myTakes