Girl who only has unattractive friends?

What does it mean if an average looking girl, only hangs out with unattractive girlfriends?

I've recently met this girl in one of my classes and we sit at the same table. She only talks to her way less attractive female friends and tends to be VERY bitchy and condescending towards me. Her girlfriends are the kind of (I don't mean to sound rude) the type of girls you wonder if they're a boy or a girl.

Does that mean anything? Why would you only befriend girls like that?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't imagine why they would be friends beyond looks, considering she sounds like a pain to be around. If I were you, I'd avoid her, as she seems to only attract people she can control in a bad way.