List the top three things that makes you interesting.

What is it that you have to offer that draws people to you?

Me:

1. willingness to help and listen

2. quick with and charm

3. muscles ;-)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm... people tend to open up to me really fast so I guess I'm a person most feel comfortable with... people some to me for advice I sometimes feel like the old tree in Pocahontas but its nice that the come to for advice... and I'm easy going and doesn't judge

0|0
    0|0
    • and number four, you answer all my questions :-)

• Show All
    • i gave you best answer, now you have to answer EVERY on of my questions for the next two weeks muhahahahahaaaa

• haha OK I accept the challenge keep 'em coming

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 1) I'm curious about everything. I ask whatever's on my mind when I want to know something.

2) I can converse intelligently with anyone about anything, from software/computers/electronics, to various genres of music, to Caribbean literature and history, to science and engineering, to the meaning of life and the end of the world. Anything.

3) I'm a very open person. I speak my mind, I like to adventure, and I like trying new things.

1|1
    0|0
  • 1. my smile and eyes people are always complimenting me on it

2. my childlike hopes, I'm still trying to be a rock star

3. being spontaneous, don't be surprised if I just run out of the room without warning or call you at night to go out on an adventure like on quests to find ice cream or play soccer

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. I'm just f***ing awesome

2. I'm awesome

3. What are still waiting for? Jump in my bed, I'm awesome there too.

1|1
    0|0
  • 1. easy to talk to

2. soft hearted

3. love the simple things

4. look for the best in others

1|1
    0|0
  • -Heretic

-Guitarist

-Brony

...You look a lot like a young Sly Stallone, BTW.

0|1
    0|0
    • I seem to be getting that a lot these days ... which is definitely a compliment, sly's the man.

• 1. Keen to help and care for others

2. Sensitive and good listener

3. Positive outlook on life

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. I really don't care about most things, not in a bad way, I just don't worry bout what people think of me. life is too short!

2. I'm up for almost anything, I love doing crazy things

3. I'm wierrddd- hey its unique..

0|0
    0|0
    • so basically you're careless, crazy, and weird ... where have you been all my life ? :-)

• 1. I cook like a pro

2. I'm the nice guy

3. I'm okay looking

1|0
    0|0
  • 1> Abs :P

2>make people laugh

3>knows many types of martial arts lol

and yeah I'm also a Medical student bro ha ha ha

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm...people have told me that...:

1. I'm funny

2. I'm bold/brave

3. I'm honest/trustworthy

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. love sports

2. smile all the time

3. known as kind, caring, trustworthy, and good listener

0|1
    0|0
  • My inability to think before talking, my strange noises and faces, and my obsession with pokemon.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Personality (I'm pretty unique - my friends call me crazy though =) but hey! life is more fun being a little crazy than sane lol)

2. I'm honest, loyal, and trustworthy (qualities that are so rare to find these days)

3. I'm smart, sharp, and I have a great future ahead of myself! (I know what I want and I'm well on my way to getting it.)

I know you said 3, but I really, really, really wanna add this one too:

My goal is to be happy, through good times and the bad times. No matter what happens, I wanna wake up, make it through the day, and go to bed all with a smile on my face! Happiness is contagious and if I can make it, I can share it! =) lol

I really like your first two answer, but @ your 3rd answer: Muscles? Really? lol C'mon I'm sure you have something better than just muscles! Redo! Pick another 3rd!

Popeye has muscles, but that's not one of his top 3 qualities so there! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Baby-faced,soft-hearted and down-to-earth.Do these count?

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Witty

2. Very Open

3. Honest

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Sense of Humor 2. Intelligence 3. Style

0|1
    0|0
  • im unconditionally kind

im boring and ordinary but I own it.

everyone always says to me "I don't know what it is, there's just something about you, your special"...idk what it is either

0|1
    0|0
    • hey nice qualities! being mellow is a good thing, especially if you are dating a guy with a very demanding career ... last thing he wants to do when he comes him is to go skydiving :-)

Recommended myTakes