Seems she just wants to complain.

Ok, so I really like this girl and I thought she liked me until recently when I noticed something. I saw that the only conversations we had that went longer than 2 minutes was when she wanted to complain (work, friends, life, etc.) And the only times she wanted to hang out was when she wanted to complain. It just seems that the only time she really wants to talk is when she needs to unload her problems on me. So does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts? Really just anything.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know girls like this. Guys too for that matter. Major downer.

The thing with these people is that it's usually in their nature. They fish for sympathy, not advice. I bet when you offer advice, it gets butted aside pretty quickly huh?

The other thing with people like this is others tire of them eventually, which may be why it seems the way it is for you. You might be the only person right now that will seem to listen to her.

If you like or love this girl, you should bring it up (diplomatically). Be the rational one. Point out that all you two ever do is talk about her problems, and you want to help her with them, but you also want to do happy sh*t with her too. No one can take too much negativity. That's no way to live.

But all is not lost if you dig this chick. Talk to her calmly about. If she explodes on you, then I can't say you're going to get much happiness out of this one man. It'll just run you down eventually and there's lots of girls out there who spend more time just enjoying who they are with (you).

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It sounds like she just only wants to vent to you, which is not healthy. Do you vent to her a lot? She could just want sympathy or feels like you two have nothing else to talk about. Either way the constant venting can be exhausting you should try and point it out to her.

Does she know you have feelings for her?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you desire to spend time with a negative Nelly? Does listening to bitching & moaning give you a good feeling? If not then stay away from it.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a woman man, that's what they do.

0|0
    1|0
    • No Sandra, you down voted me.

• So what happens when you try changing the subject? Like "Yea, that must suck...did you watch the debate?" If you never talk about anything else, you might get friend zoned. Does she know how you feel about her?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes