Is it bad to make fun of him (link)?

franz reichelt jumps off the eiffel tower wearing the parachute that he designed and invented (needless to say that he died): link

friends tried to persuade him to use a test dummy first, but he refused... believing it would work. I can't stop laughing at this guy/his stupidity. I mean... come on, look at his ridiculous "parachute". is it bad to make fun of him? am I a bad person?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Gravity had no mercy on him...that was quite funny how he fell though...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• ok to make fun of someone? ask if its OK if someone made fun of you. I know inventors of bulletproof Wests and that guy tested it on himself before recommending it to anyone else you know.

do you need to put others down to put yourself above the rest?

0|0
    0|1
    • oh come on, look at his ridiculous "parachute". how are we supposed to take him seriously?

• aw hell I gota admit I did chuckle a little bit but I was already in a funny mood caus I was googling walmart shoppers lol

it is funny caus its so stupid. your not bad your just human. sorry he died but its like really?! its understandable

0|0
    0|0
  • well that's unfortunate. I didn't laugh but I'm puzzled. That "parachute" didn't work at all, not even a little. Friends don't let friends jump off buildings.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh I thought this happened recently. this was literally a 100 years ago. who cares?

0|0
    1|1
  • old grainy black & white film of that was too much. I started laughing as soon as he like casually hopped & the angle changed

post jump crater impact measurements

0|0
    0|0
  • OMG, he just like straight splatted, hahaha

I was going to say yes you are an awful person until I watched it and burst out in laughter.

0|0
    0|0
  • 100 years ago you wouldn't have know it's stupidity because nobody would have taught you the significance of aerodynamics. Not bad to make fun of him, just stupid.

0|0
    0|1
    • "100 years ago you wouldn't have know it's stupidity" LMAO! HAHAHA...

you poor soul... in all seriousness now, I pity you. unless you are mentally challenged, you exactly know it's stupidity. his friends warned him = proof they knew it's stupidity. "hey, let's jump off the eiffel tower wearing a ridiculous jacket" - "ok, let's do it... we won't use a test dummy first. that would be stupidity."

• Don't you think some of the Wright bros friends were like "hey, guys... so in all seriousness, you're not a f***ing bird. You can't go up in the sky, don't even try"? And guess what... they have one of the top inventions of all time. Hindsight is 20/20. But I guess you're too ignorant to see that. It's a shame, really. Things are a tad different now in case you couldn't tell.

• speechless... I am trapped between mocking and mourning for him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes