Do you believe in a soul mate?

Problems with predestination or the sheer mathematical implications aside, do you believe in there being 'the one' out there somewhere (maybe already at your side)?
  • Yes soul mates are a thing.
  • Something kind of like it exists.
  • Nope, ain't no thang.
    Vote C

174

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like fully committing to the idea, but I like it. I think there can be more than one person out there who can be good for everyone. If I did find a special someone, got married, ended up divorcing, or lost my spouse to death or something, I'd be open to loving again. Just because bad things happen sometimes doesn't mean I should not allow myself to love or be loved by someone again. If people truly believed in "the one" then they'd never date again after their first lame teenage break-up.