Guys, what do you do when you see a pretty girl? What nonverbal communication do you think you send?

Short of ogling, what clues do you give? How would a girl know you think she's pretty?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I ignore her and move on. Pretty girls are a lot of work to win over due to all the competition they have. The women get so used to rejecting men left and right, why even bother to go up and get your soul crushed again? At least with average or cute girls, you stand a chance. A pretty girl is just a nice thing to look at, but don't touch.

1|0
    1|1
    • wow that's not fair. Now tell me, if all guys think like you, do you really think you would indeed have competition for her?

• Pretty single girls usually have at least three or four male friends who are always hanging around them. A really attractive girl isn't likely to go for a man like myself with average looks. Simply put, beautiful girls expect more and will often shoot guys down for the simplest reasons. A cute or average girl doesn't get hit on that much and is much more appreciative when a guy makes a move. To a hot girl, if a guy DOESN'T hit on her when she goes out, she's shocked.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I likely will stare too long. and look back again and again. but the obvious is look back after I walk by. and yes thinking dirty.

1|0
    0|0
  • i do nothing accept acknowledge that she may be pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some of the guys are generalising too much and missing out on potential dates don't assume and have a try :-)

0|1
    0|0
  • I put my hand in my pocket for a quick game of pocket pool.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll give this from two different time frames:

If I saw her in 1960- I would think, wow she is so pretty! I am going to put out the vibe and hopefully get her attention

If I saw her in 2012- I would think, wow she's hot and she probably knows it. I wonder if I have enough money, a good enough jawline and my status is alright on Facebook. Then I'd look at you to see if you even would look at me back, to ensure I am "good enough" before approaching.

0|1
    0|0
  • It might look like he has a banana in his pocket.

0|1
    1|0
  • Smile a lot at her; get closer into her space; give as much appropriate physical contact as much as possible; be around her more often.

0|0
    0|0
    • Pass her by multiple times or do a double take. Give a friendly nod.

Recommended myTakes