Guys, what do you do when you see a pretty girl? What nonverbal communication do you think you send?

Short of ogling, what clues do you give? How would a girl know you think she's pretty?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I ignore her and move on. Pretty girls are a lot of work to win over due to all the competition they have. The women get so used to rejecting men left and right, why even bother to go up and get your soul crushed again? At least with average or cute girls, you stand a chance. A pretty girl is just a nice thing to look at, but don't touch.

• wow that's not fair. Now tell me, if all guys think like you, do you really think you would indeed have competition for her?

• Pretty single girls usually have at least three or four male friends who are always hanging around them. A really attractive girl isn't likely to go for a man like myself with average looks. Simply put, beautiful girls expect more and will often shoot guys down for the simplest reasons. A cute or average girl doesn't get hit on that much and is much more appreciative when a guy makes a move. To a hot girl, if a guy DOESN'T hit on her when she goes out, she's shocked.