What's your preferred body type on the opposite gender?

I hear some guys say they will only date a thin girl, others only want a curvy girl.

I have an hourglass figure slim with curves but I don't fall into either category and guys seem to like one extreme to another.

So do you prefer thin, curvy or both ? And why? Is the body that important?

214

Most Helpful Guy

• Truthfully, it's kind of like asking what your favorite flavor of ice cream is.

If you survey people you're going to get some kind of an answer. Someone says vanilla. Another says strawberry. Another says mint-chocolate chip. But that doesn't mean that the person exclusively likes that flavor and doesn't like the others. You know what I'm saying?

It doesn't even mean that given the option you'd always choose that one flavor. No matter what someone says on paper, it's entirely different situation when you take them to the ice cream shop and they have to decide.

You know, maybe the person wrote down "vanilla" as their favorite flavor because that's the first thing that came to mind, but then when they see all these gazillion different flavors in front of them, it becomes much harder to decide.

Thin and curvy sounds great. I don't know what kind of guy wouldn't like that? But that's like taking the ice cream survey and responding with "neapolitan" or "spumoni". Who is ever going to think to say that?