Animals are so cute but why do some guys don't like them?

I love animals,especially the fluffy ones like dogs,cats,guinea pigs,koala bears,pandas and ducklings.And piglets are so cute!How I wish I can have an animal farm!

But I don't understand why some guys don't like them and only think that they are dirty,unhygienic and spread diseases. :( :(:(
Thanks beforehand for all inputs.The best answer would be selected.

210

Most Helpful Girl

• Well because some of them DO spread diseases and such. Places like India for example, they have disease-infested stray dogs walking around in the streets, and they attack people. many of these dogs have rabies so when they attack people, they spread that disease. If the animals you've been around with were clean and healthy, or lived in their habitats instead of infesting streets and people's living areas, then there is obviously no reason to not like them/be facinated with them. I love animals too and not just the furry ones, I love amphibians, insects and reptiles too. But there are some animals I don't like because they spread diseases and/or parasites. For example, rodents especially rats and mice. Animals may be cute, but sometimes being just cute isn't enough to love them. If they are harmful, (eg. snakes in some African countries whom interfere with people's lives and bring death to many) or if you've had a bad/scary experience with any, you would grow to hate/be fearful of them.