What is your funniest experience/story at an airport?

What is your funniest experience/story at an airport?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in LAX and I was walking through security when this super fine TSA agent said "I need to pat you down to make sure you aren't carrying any weapons of mass destruction". I said, I have a massive weapon on me except I use it for mass seduction and not destruction. She said that she was going to need to take me in the private room with her female supervisor to make sure it was safe for me and others to board the plane. They stripped me, and suddenly these lights dropped down from the ceiling and this song came on https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=8MRfvI8Mwv4 and it instantly turned from a strip search to an all-out sex fest.

0|3
    1|0
    • Actually, that is a blatant lie.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I was in Newark once at Terminal B and watched a United customer service rep and an angry customer go punch each other... TSA stood by and watched and did nothing (of course technically they have no policing authority whatsoever, but they didn't even try to stop something. They kept going until the Port Authority police broke them up by spraying something into both of their eyes. It was rather humorous.

0|0
    0|1
    • You never ended your parenthesis, I don't know when you got back to your main idea D:

• My grandma is really good looking and has a nice body for an older woman.

A beautiful black stewardess couldn't believe she was a grandma and told her to go on a nude beach and shake it like beyonce.

(we were on our way to Oahu, Hawaii).

0|0
    0|0
  • My dads friend has the same name as a terrorist. They interrogated him privately and later explained the name is on the no fly list for obvious reasons

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was like 8 I went with my mom on an airplane... I was bored during the trip so I remember I placed my hand around the seat and started pulling on the little lint hairs (or whatever you call em') from the back of my seat. Then I fell asleep, when I woke up, again I placed my hand around the seat and started pulling, pinching hard ... on the little lint hairs... but only this time.. every time I did it, I would hear a sound like "sssscht!" and I thought to myself "what is that noise!?" so I kept doing it and turned around to see what the noise was... o_o My hand was on a Chinese guy's hairy leg. o.0 and my hand pulling on his hair.. I was like :o and his girlfriend looked at me laughing and he was like with a weird smile and saying "sssscht!" I was so embarrassed and quickly turned around and didn't say anything o_o

Then my mom became friends with them... I was like noooooo don't talk to themmmm! XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I got my period there and I was flying with my dads male friend who is 40+ and his son 13 yrs...

0|0
    0|0
  • I was talking with my mom once, when we were waiting in the terminal for our flight. We still had about an hour to kill, and there were numerous people sitting in the airport seats near us, waiting for their flights too.

Anyways, my mom misheard what I was saying to her (we were talking about dogs and I had mentioned poodles) and in response my mom leaned over and quietly whispered "What did you just say about poop?" Except she lost control of her voice by accident and said the last word "poop" really, really loudly. So EVERYONE heard just that word, and who said it, and they all turned around and looked at us. This one really professional guy in a suit locked eyes with me and just glared. It was mortifying! Teaches me to not travel with my mother lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had to sleep overnight in an airport in san francisco

but it wasn't funny.

at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been on or near a plane, but this would suck. link

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes